Innovation Toolset For MultiPartner Innovation Projects
ISPT is a multipartner innovation organisation for sustainable process industry. We work in topsectors energy, chemistry and agro&food. ISPT has a 10 year history in innovation projects with a wide diversity in partners from public and private sectors. Projects both in fudamental and applied research. Building consortia and executing these multipartner projects has learned us to actively listen to stakeholders.
"Designing meaningful solutions begins with gaining deep empathy for the needs, hopes and aspirations of all stakeholders." (HCD design method)
Since ISPT's inception , various tools and methods have been developed and discovered that suit our workplace. The multiple workshop formats help us to translate the goals of the innovation stakeholders into frameworks, opportunities, solutions, and prototypes.
Tools were drawn from Ideo’s Human Centred Design method, process management literature and the International Association of Facilitators framework, among other sources. The result is a portfolio of tools, and we present some highlights to you on this website. The toolset can be browsed via the menu at the top of this page. In The European RiConfigure project that exists to make cross-sectoral collaborations thrive and overcome the challenges that the actors might face we added new tools to the these pages to provide futher support to interested parties.
THe RIConfigure project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme for research and innovation under grant agreement no. 788047.
The tools presented here are typified by their attention to openness, transparency and trust, as well as their ability to deliver concrete results.
To ensure that workshops and tools in the diverse innovation setting have a good chance of succeeding it is important to pay attention to:
- Select the tool that matches the objective of the actual phase and status of the innovation process.
- Familairize well with the exact tool descriptions and their logistical requirements.
- Build a toolset of tools that are scalable depending on the group size.
- Familiarize with the requirements and culture of diverse stakeholder groups.
- Provide motivated and skilled facilitators for the meetings.
- Arrange a physical space that matches and underlines the theme of cooperation.